Friday, October 5, 2012

Email from Sister Kieran


Hello Everyone,
     Happy Feasts of Therese,The Holy Guardian Angels and St. Francis of Assisi. What a beautiful week of reflections on these wonderful saints who have gone before us. We are also so blessed to experience their spirit, charism and wisdom today in one another.  Can you think of anyone who reflects one of these saints or angels in your life?  We’ll have to try out the circle of grace  blog that Debbie has set up to keep the conversations going inbetween our monthly gatherings.
 
      I look forward to our gathering at St. Paul Parish on Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.  We will begin with prayer and then break into three groups: those beginning IHM Associates journal, those who are in the middle of the journal ( pg. 59) and our new youth track.  We’ll come together for our closing prayer and IHM video on the Future.
  
      Annessa, I will be  meeting with you and hopefully other youth from our parishes. Friends, if  you know youth who may be interested in coming, please feel free to invite them. Please let me know their names ahead of time so I can prepare enough materials.   Speaking of invitations, I have invited Sr. Monique to join us at our  gathering in New Bern.  I hope that she is able to join us.

      I pray that you have blessed day today.  Know that you and your families will be in my thoughts and prayers
very especially this morning at our Holy Hour for all  our vocations.
    
      Love and prayers always,
               Kieran, IHM   

No comments:

Post a Comment